Monday, June 18, 2007

Waxing & drinking

Need some help and since I've had a few too many drinks this evening I am not opposed to seeking advice on a very private issue (private is an understatement)....


....does anyone have advice on waxing the ol woman area?......

Thank God this computer has spell check - I think I have learned a different language this evening based on my spelling....

Ok, back to the waxing stuff. So, it is less than 2 days from my vacation and I have been so busy that I haven't found time to go have this done (I've never had it done but I figured that since I don't do a good job shaving....have a hard time deciphering where it should start and stop....if you know what I mean) Where was I? Oh yeah, since I often confusing shaving with bush sculpting I thought I would go for a professional wax but since I haven't had time for that I bought this home kit and after a few drinks I am scared to death of this wax stuff.

If I smoke while waxing will it catch fire?

It looks like it could hurt..... I think I may need a few more drinks before I head upstairs for this self mutilation thing or craft project. Not sure what is going to happen but I am envisioning 3rd degree burns, my skin stretching to limits I never knew possible while removing the wax and possibly a bald rabbit (I don't know what the hell that is but it sure sounds good)

Has anyone ever mixed chocolate milk and vodka? Its pretty tasty once you get past the coagulants....

Alright, I just had a thought. If I just butcher the hell out of this wax job - bald is better than a bad "hair do", right? I mean, no ones gonna look at it but me.....except if I get in an accident or something then God forbid the ambulance people cut my undies off and OH MY GOD....they wouldn't resuscitate me because they would think I was a.....well,....never mind...

Well, I think I'll sit here a bit longer sippin my purple chonga (I believe that is my drink) and wait for someone to reply. If no one does....and I don't fall asleep....then I'll head up to my bathroom....no, Kruger is in my room....I'll head to the garage with the dogs water bowl and start grooming....

I really wish my husband would give me some insight on this matter but at the present time he is tending to his hemorrhoids in the bathroom....he's been in there a while.....

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment